You don’t have to be an artist to be a member, as long as you have an interest in what we do and can bring something to the team. Becoming a member gives you access to the following benefits:
- News and information about our current projects with the opportunity to take part
- Access to the network, including artists, partner organisations, venues and local businesses
- Support to grow and develop as an artist, freelancer, or local business
- Public liability insurance to be covered as a participant in our projects
- Marketing for yourself as an artist or local business
- Have a say and participate in what we do as an organisation, including seeking and securing funding and small grants for projects
- Discount on art materials
As a member, you don’t have to commit to being part of all projects, however we ask that you do attend our quarterly meetings.
If you’re interested in becoming a member of Dartford Arts Network, please email us on email@example.com with the subject NEW MEMBER for more information.