Dartford Arts Network (“We”) take the privacy and safety of personal data extremely seriously. We collect your personal data for the purposes of providing you with information we consider of legitimate interest to you, or if you have contacted us with an enquiry. We do not buy or sell any data.
When handling personal data we will ensure we:
• Collect data only for a necessary purpose – any personal data no longer deemed necessary or adhering to lawful standards, will be safely destroyed unless we are legally required to retain said information for a stated period of time.
• Store all data in a secure location – we pledge to regularly ensure we are compliant with privacy laws which apply to our organisation status
• Keep all data clean and current – individuals have the right to access, amend, or request removal of the data we hold about them.
• Adhere to all individual rights covered by privacy laws
• Collect and use personal information fairly and lawfully
• Are completely clear and open in relation to how we use and store personal data – information on how we handle personal data will be clear, concise, widely available and up to date
You have the right to access any information held about you. If you provide us with proof of your identity, we can provide you with all details of the information we hold about you.
Unless otherwise indicated, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.